Silversea Cruises presents sumptuous ocean-view suites and the luxurious freedom of an all-inclusive lifestyle. Distinctive European styling is reflected in every detail, from uncompromising service to exquisite gourmet dining. Intimate spaces and well-travelled, international guests foster a convivial onboard ambience. And in each fascinating destination, Silversea provides access to exclusive explorations and uniquely enriching cultural connections.
Silversea — The Ultimate Luxury Cruise Vacation.
“Every Silversea voyage is a journey of discovery, benvenuti a bordo.”
— Manfredi Lefebvre D’Ovidio, Chairman, Silversea Cruises
Transcending the Trends
Renowned for extraordinary worldwide voyages aboard intimate, all-inclusive ships, Silversea is a luxury cruise line that offers unparalleled service and superlative comfort. Discover the art of luxury travel as perfected by Silversea Cruises.
- Intimate, elegant ships – extraordinary space per guest ratio
- Superlative service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- All ocean-view suites, over 85% with private verandas*
- Butler service for all ships, all guests
- Open-seating in The Restaurant – no assigned time, no assigned table
- Alternative dining options – multiple venues
- Gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
- Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows*
- Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
- Fares include onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages served throughout the ship – including fine wines, champagnes, spirits, beer, bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks
- In-room bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferred beverage selections
- Complimentary 24-hour room service and in-suite dining* served course-by-course from The Restaurant
- Complimentary shoreside events on select voyages
- Complimentary guided excursions ashore on Silversea Expeditions aboard Silver Explorer
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports of call
*Aboard the Silver Explorer expedition ship: select suites have verandas or French balconies; production shows and in-suite dining are not offered.